During any level of restriction – you are allowed to leave your home if you do not feel safe and you will NOT be in trouble with the police.
Local Information and Services
Cardinia Shire Council
Information hub for the Cardina region
City of Greater Dandenong
'Covid Corner' - Dandenong nformation page
City of Casey
Covid Information for the Casey region
Coronavirus (COVID-19) translated information from the Victorian Government, Health and Human Services department.
Covid-19 Resources provided by the City of Casey, including where to find cheap and free meals.
How to Stay Safe and Well
Information from the Victorian Government, Health and Human Services department on how to stay safe and where to get tested.
- Aboriginal Family Domestic Violence Hotline: 1800 019 123
- Lifeline: 13 11 14
- Victorian Aboriginal Health Service: (03) 9419 3000
- Kids Helpline: 1800 55 1800
- Headspace: 1800 650 890
- Beyond Blue: 1300 224 636
- Information about talking to children about coronavirus (COVID-19) is available via the Red Cross.
- Headspace also have a useful resource for older children/ young adults to read about coronavirus (COVID-19)